5 large chicken breasts
1 T minced garlic (I used the bottled variety)
1/3 C olive oil
3/4 t poultry seasoning
3/4 C panko bread crumbs
3/4 C Parmesan cheese
1. Pour 1 T garlic, 1/3 C olive oil and 3/4 t poultry seasoning into a small sauce pan. Warm it over medium heat for 1 minute.
2. With a sharp pair of kitchen scissors cut each chicken breast in half. Then, with a sharp knife barely cut a couple of long slits in the top of each chicken piece to help marinate to soak through.
3. Put your chicken into a ziplock bag and pour the warm marinate over the top.
Seal the bag and place in fridge for at least 4 hours.
Preheat your oven to 425.
6. Pour 3/4 C panko bread crumbs and 3/4 C Parmesan cheese into a loaf pan.Mix well.
7. Dip each piece of chicken into the cheese and bread crumb mixture and press in the chicken with your fingers.
8. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray.9. Bake your chicken for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Can serve with your favorite Marinara.