Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SNICKER COOKIES


This cookie is one of my favorites. I could not find my old recipe so I looked on line and found this one by Stephanielynn.com. They are soooo delish!

Ingredients:1 Cup of Butter, Soften
1 Cup of White Sugar
1 Cup of Brown Sugar. Packed
2 Eggs
1 Egg Yolk
2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
18 ounces of Creamy Peanut Butter
2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
48 Mini Snicker Bars

Preheat oven to 350ºF {the cookie dough does need to chill for at least 2 hours first thoug

Cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.

Add in eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix until fluffy. Stir in peanut butter.

I love this little measuring gadget for ingredients like peanut butter, it makes it so easy and less of a mess; You scoop the ingredients in to measure and push it out to dispense - nothing gets left behind. I bought this forever ago from Pampered Chef , I believe, but they have since changed the design. Amazon still carries this brand though here.

Refrigerate the dough for at least two hours.


Scoop out a spoonful of dough, press it flat and place a mini snickers in the center.


Roll into a ball shape and place on a lightly greased cookie pan.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment



IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE
PLEASE SIGN IN AS A FOLLOWER. ANY RECIPES YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH ME I WOULD LOVE TO POST THEM HERE.Just e-mail me @ debbiegmama@comcast.net