Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TEDDY GRAHAM CANDY BAR TREATS FOR KIDS

3 MUSKATEERS miniture candy bars
Box of TEDDY GRAHAMS
Bag of M&M's

Make a slit in the candy bar and push carefully a teddy bear in the slit. I would melt some chocolate chips and dip the teddy graham in the melted chocolate first then put in the slit to keep it from falling when it cools.
Dip each m&m in the melted chocolate and attach to the bar for the wheels.
note*** When I found this idea on Pinterest I could not find the directions. It looked pretty easy to me so I just thought this is the way I would put it together. I'm sure there are many ways for putting these together, just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment



IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE
PLEASE SIGN IN AS A FOLLOWER. ANY RECIPES YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH ME I WOULD LOVE TO POST THEM HERE.Just e-mail me @ debbiegmama@comcast.net