Friday, August 26, 2011

TEDDY BEAR CUPCAKES

 


 I thought these were so cute I wanted to share before Summer is over
I'm not near the beach, so this will have to do.) Aren't these little bears just too cute. And they're pretty tasty, too. Here's what we used:
Cupcakes and frosting (tinted blue)
Blue baking cups
Cocktail umbrellas
Bears - Honey Teddy Grahams and I just used a candy writer to draw their tiny little bathing suits on with a toothpick. For the faces, I used an edible ink pen. (I keep finding new uses for this thing. I love it.)
Inner tubes - Lifesavers Gummies
Towels and floats - Fruit Roll Ups
Beach Balls - small gumballs
Beach sand - Okay, this is difficult to look at. For the weak at heart, close your eyes. I'm sorry to say I had to sacrifice a few little teddy bears. They tried their best to escape…
"Please save us!" Crush some bears, dab the top of the frosted cupcake in crumbs to make the sandy beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment



IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE
PLEASE SIGN IN AS A FOLLOWER. ANY RECIPES YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH ME I WOULD LOVE TO POST THEM HERE.Just e-mail me @ debbiegmama@comcast.net