These are very rich! You may want to remove the wrapper and put on a plate and eat with a fork. Try it with double filling Oreos too.
from Martha Stewart
What You Will Need:
- 42 Cream filled oreos (30 left whole and 12 coarsely chopped.)
- 2 pounds cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- A pinch of salt
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Arrange standard muffin tins with paper liners and place one whole cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
- With an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until combined.
- Beat in the vanilla.
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating until combined.
- Beat in sour cream and salt.
- Stir in chopped cookies by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among the cookie-filled cups, fillings each almost to the top.
- Bake, rotating tins halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer tins to wire racks to cold completely.
- Refrigerate in tins at least 4 hours (or up to overnight.)
- Remove from tins before servings