Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SCREAMING YELLOW ZONKERS

This is a sweet butter glaze that is so yummy. Very addicting so BEWARE!

INGREDIENTS

I lb butter
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup white karo syrup
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp soda

Pop 1 1/2 cups popcorn. Makes a very large bowl full ( large tupperware bowl). Sometimes I get more and put in another bowl.
I divide the popped corn in 2 separate bowl (large). Makes it eaiser to stir when the topping in on.
Bring to a boil all ingredients except soda. Boil exactly 5 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in soda. It will foam up. Pour over pop corn and stir to cover all the popped corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment



IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE
PLEASE SIGN IN AS A FOLLOWER. ANY RECIPES YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH ME I WOULD LOVE TO POST THEM HERE.Just e-mail me @ debbiegmama@comcast.net