Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PINEAPPLE PECAN CHEESE BALL

I made this cheese ball last year to give to my neighbors. I made them into the shape of logs and gave a roll of crackers with it. I wrapped the cheese logs in plastic wrap and put them in a celephane bags and tied them with cute Christmas ribbon. I had lots of compliments. Hope you enjoy it.

INGREDIENTS
1 8 oz. softened cream cheese
1 small can crushed pineapple in sweetened juice, drained
2 green onions chopped fine with part of the green.
1 cup chopped pecans (can use walnuts)

Mix together all but nuts.Make a ball shape with hands and roll in chopped nuts. Chill for several hours. Serve with crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment



IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE
PLEASE SIGN IN AS A FOLLOWER. ANY RECIPES YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH ME I WOULD LOVE TO POST THEM HERE.Just e-mail me @ debbiegmama@comcast.net