Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CARROTT CHOWDER

I had this chowder at a friends house several years ago at a Superbowl party. It did not sound that good, but after I had a bowl with bread sticks I had to have more. It was the hit of the party. I have made it ever since around Christmas and New Years.
I know you won't be disappointed in this delicious chowder.

Ingredients
1 lb lean ground beef, cook and drain, salt and pepper
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
4 cups V-8 juice ( 1 tall can)
2 cans cream of celery soup
1 1/2 cups water
2 1/2 cups grated carrotts
Simmer for 30 minutes and add 1/8t marjorum seasoning
1/2 t pepper
1 t salt
1 t sugar
Serves 8

No comments:

Post a Comment



IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE
PLEASE SIGN IN AS A FOLLOWER. ANY RECIPES YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH ME I WOULD LOVE TO POST THEM HERE.Just e-mail me @ debbiegmama@comcast.net